/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

Prosecutors may request La Russa Jr's phone from Senate

Prosecutors may request La Russa Jr's phone from Senate

Speaker's son accused of rape by young woman

ROME, 14 July 2023, 16:26

Redazione ANSA

ANSACheck

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-     ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Prosecutors investigating allegations Senate Speaker Ignazio La Russa's son raped a young woman after a night at a Milan night club in May are evaluating making a request to the Upper House to seize his telephone, sources said on Friday.
    The investigators would need parliament's permission to seize Leonardo Apache La Russa's phone as its SIM card is registered in the name of his father, the sources said.
    Before making a request to the Senate, the prosecutors want to give the young man the chance to hand the phone over of his own free will, the sources added.
    On Friday La Russa senior's office expressed faith in the work being done by Milan prosecutors, while saying media coverage of the case had gone too far.
    Among other things, a statement said photos of another of his son's had been published by newspapers and on social media under the name of Leonardo.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Share

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.