/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

(none)

Found 72 results

Order by

Singer-songwriter Baglioni made Knight of the Grand Cross

(ANSA) - ROME, MAR 21 - Much-loved Italian singer-songwriter and musician Claudio...

Sections - 21.03.2024, 14:03


Claudio Baglioni says he'll retire in 2026

(ANSA) - ROME, JAN 20 - Much-loved Italian singer-songwriter Claudio Baglioni announced Saturday that he will retire in 2026.

LifeStyle - 20.01.2024, 15:55


Italian singer who duetted with Baglioni dies of ALS

(ANSA) - ROME, FEB 16 - A 49-year-old Italian singer from Sanremo who duetted with then Sanremo Song Festival director and singer-songwriter Claudio...

Sections - 16.02.2022, 14:05


Italian singer who duetted with Baglioni dies of ALS

(ANSA) - ROME, FEB 16 - A 49-year-old Italian singer from Sanremo who duetted with then Sanremo Song Festival director and singer-songwriter Claudio...

Sections - 16.02.2022, 13:26


Choreographer Tommassini in fight with burglars

Top Italian pop music choreographer and theatre director Luca Tommassini was attacked and robbed by burglars outside his home in the trendy Roman Trastevere district on Sunday night, police said Monday.

LifeStyle - 27.10.2020, 12:04


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo agai

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

LifeStyle - 06.02.2020, 15:12


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo again

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

Sections - 06.02.2020, 15:12


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo agai

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

LifeStyle - 06.02.2020, 09:14


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo again

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

Sections - 06.02.2020, 09:14


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo again

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

Sections - 06.02.2020, 09:06


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo agai

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

LifeStyle - 06.02.2020, 09:06


Fiorello steals the show at Sanremo again

    The beloved festival and competition kicked off with a higher audience than last year's event, which was presented by singer and song-writer Claudio Baglioni, when it garnered 49.5% of the share on the opening night.

Sections - 06.02.2020, 09:03


Advanced search

ANSA Newsletter

All of Today’s headlines, the news that matters selected for you.

Sign up for newsletters

ANSA News Choose the information from ANSA.it

Subscribe to read all ANSA.it news without limits

Subscribe now
Subscribe to read all ANSA.it news without limits

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.

Latest news

Latest news